Cosmos Business Systems SA (Hellas), is interested in hiring a Project Manager.
- Manage all phases of Information Technology projects across multiple concurrent projects of various sizes in a variety of industries
- Work with the company management and project teams to define project plans resource utilization plans on long-term, medium-term and short-term timeframes.
- Work according to PMO procedures and guidelines, identify points for improvement and make proposals for improvements, in order to optimize the business process
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding project deliverables and schedules.
- Organize project management meetings, prepare meeting minutes and define action items.
- Ensure on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the agreed project goals
- Prepare status and profitability reports per project.
- Monitor client Service Level Agreements
- Participate in the gathering of client requirements, preparation of project proposals and the design and technical architecture of solutions.
- University degree in a related subject
- PMP or equivalent certification will be considered an advantage
- Experience in the Technology industry preferably managing IT projects.
- Excellent analysis and communication skills.
- Good understanding of enterprise business processes.
- Fluent spoken and written Greek and English.
- Experience in a hands-on technical role is not essential but will be considered an advantage
Cosmos Business Systems SA (Hellas) is one of the largest IT companies in Greece with over 30 years of continuous presence, maintains direct collaborations with the largest manufacturers and implements, with the help of its 180 employees, some of the largest IT and Telecommunications projects in the Private and Public Sector.
Please send your updated CV to: email@example.com