CBS group, one of the largest Technology, Information Technology and Telecommunications groups in Greece and Cyprus, Key Systems Integrators of the Greek and Cypriot Market, with a presence of over 30 years, consists of Cosmos Business Systems SA, Cosmos Consulting and CBS IT Systems (Cyprus) LTD. Our company's mission is to provide high quality integrated solutions in technology products and services to meet the needs of Private Business Sector and Public Sector Organizations, investing in people and knowledge, a combination that makes it competitive and efficient.
COSMOS BUSINESS SYSTEMS S.A. www.cbs.gr, wishes to hire:
Red Teamer / Penetration Tester engineer
The successful candidate will join the technical department, will plan and perform continuous customers’ vulnerability assessments and penetration tests according to the customer's prescribed scope.
Responsibilities/ Candidate’s profile
• Perform a variety of Penetration Testing engagements end-to-end, including on Platforms, Web Applications, APIs & Mobile Applications.
• Perform hands-on penetration test and guide our junior security members technically.
• Plan and initiate Red Team activities based on realistic threats, by creating attack techniques and utilizing custom tooling to generate exploits.
• Write detailed reports covering the outcomes of Penetration Tests and Red Team activities, including observations, techniques, and mitigations.
• Oversee the execution of automated vulnerability assessments
• Bachelor’s degree in an IT related discipline (Informatics, Engineering, Networking, Cyber Security).
• 1-2 years of experience
• Fresh candidates, Network Admins, Security Admins, Ethical Hackers
• IDS monitoring and analysis.
• Insider threat and advance persistent threat detection
• Differentiation of intrusion attempts from false positive alarms.
• Cybersecurity best practices, techniques and tools
• Networking concepts, including TCP/IP, routing and switching
• Security incidents investigation, evidence gathering and expert witnessing.
• Windows, Linux and UNIX operating systems
• Creation and deployment of security alert notifications.
• Penetration testing, Vulnerability testing and reverse engineering
• Understand and operate Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) and Database Activity Monitroing (DAM) tools, e.g. Arcsight, Tripwire, Cimtrak, Imperva, etc.
• Develop and deploy SQL queries and scripts.
• Firewall, IDS/IPS, interface and access listing.
• Object oriented programming (C, C++, Java, JSP, PHP ASP.NET programming languages).
• Network protocols and packet analysis tools.
• Anti-virus and anti-malware analysis and forensics. endpoint security and data loss prevention tools.
• Previous experience as a SOC Analyst or Penetration Tester will be considered as an asset
• Bachelor’s degree or higher – desirable if the degree is held in an IT related discipline (Informatics, Engineering, Science, Business or related field).
Nice to have (any or combination)
• Knowledge of some of the following tools (Burp Pro, Nessus, Nmap, Metasploit, Core Impact, Cobalt Strike, Wireshark,) used for wireless, web application, and network security testing.
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems, including bash and PowerShell
• Ethical Hacking certifications
• A modern and friendly work environment
• Training and development
• Prospects for a strong growth of the company's activities
We are committed to an inclusive culture that encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees. We welcome applications from individuals of all genders, ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, ethnicities, religions, beliefs, and ability status and all other diversity characteristics.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions will be treated as confidential.
After you submit your application, it will be evaluated by Cosmos Business Systems's Human Resources Department and, if your academic and professional profile meets the requirements of the position in question, we will contact you to schedule a personal interview.
Cosmos Business Systems, will process your Personal Data in its capacity as Data Controller, according to the information you will find available in the following link:
Privacy Notice for processing personal Data